Thursday, January 22, 2009

site of the day;;
so there.

it made me want to write a letter.


i'll do that later.
i got my papers for when i do taxes.
i don't know how to do taxes O_O


hmm so here's my letter.

hey you.

you know what's funny and pathetic at the same time? i listen to paramore, and some songs make me think of you. i need you now more than ever, and i know you won't be there for me anymore. it really is OVER --- our friendship. what's weird is i don't feel sad like i have in the past. i feel angry. i'm angry that after 6 years, i would really mean that little to you. so little that you're willing to throw me away without a second glance --- turn your back on me so easily. i'm angry at myself for glancing at you in class, wishing that i could ask you for advice in my current situation, and i'm really angry at myself for wanting to hug you. you and i --- we hardly ever hugged --- but i want to hug you, terribly. i hate you for not caring, but i hate myself even more for caring too much. that has always been my problem, hasn't it? that i care too much. that i will ALWAYS care too much. as much as i'd love to say i'm this heartless bitch that you've created, when it comes to you, to these situations, i'm a weak child with a big broken heart. i don't know what to do anymore. i want you in my life, but i have to accept the fact, that you're not my friend anymore. i have to be strong.

love, joa

No comments:

Post a Comment