Monday, January 26, 2009

i'm stopping my 365 pictures project until i buy a new digicam.
i really think that a project like that has so much potential --- so i'd rather do it right.

i'm thinking... either a canon xti, an xs, or an xsi.

i need to continue my research.


i bought the instax mini 10. O_O


it'll be a while though, i paid the cheap shipping and it's coming from the UK.








so, it's done with a text saying "just because we don't talk anymore be smart."
you never were a person of many words.
but those eight words meant the world to me.
i realized, you're the voice in the back of my mind, telling me i'm fucking up.
but now, part of me doesn't care that i'm a complete mess.
the voice is muted by the pain -- by the fact that i'm obviously too much to deal with.
i'm too much of a disaster to love.
and i'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment