Monday, January 12, 2009

site of the day;;;


clickhere.



i thought it was neat. :)



-----------

two more days until my camera gets here.


------------


i'm honestly tired. of the people that react by ignoring me or getting upset but not talking to me about it.

so i decided to stop.
really, it's more for the people that cared, but didn't act childish --- than it is for me.
i know i shouldn't say that, but it's the truth.

i'm upset.
i'm fucking tired, actually.
of all this.


this is really, an honest to god, FUCK YOU, to the person that made me cry.

i still love him, with all my heart.
but that doesn't mean i can't be strong and be over it.

i don't even know what i'm looking forward to these next few months.

you stopped caring, but don't worry, so did i.


right now i believe... now it can only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment